• Student failing twice in annual examination, students displaying determined apathy
for progress, student failing in two successive terminal examinations will be checked
out and careful observation will be made in this regard.
• Pass percentage of individual subject for class play Group to Class VII is 50%
and for class VIII is 45% in all examinations of the year.
• In all classes annual system will be introduced.
• A students of terminal examination system securing " E" grade in any one subject
will be considered for promotion in the annual examination provided he / she secures
at least 33% marks in that subject. Such case may be considered for promotion on
the recommendation of Academic Council.
• A student failing in two / three subjects will be detained.
• Students will have to clear in all the papers of send up examination before the
• 80% attendance is compulsory for eligibility to appear in all examinations.
• In secondary classes the computer will be taken as optional subject.
• For secondary classes (BISE) Lahore policy will be followed.
• Any change /amendment in assessment / promotion policy shall be notified accordingly.
• Internal grade to secondary class will be awarded on the basis of send up examinations.